Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printers with scan and copy features. It deals with Windows and macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge needs to be replaced when a single shade goes out. The printer has no display screen. There is no networking capability, only a direct USB connection. When the configuration for use, the Canon MG2522, calls for a room that determines 9.3 inches high by 16.7 inches large by 22.6 inches deep.
Print page after web page using this Canon PIXMA MG2522 Inkjet Printer. It’s an essential machine for basic residence printing demands. The Canon color inkjet printer makes it simple to print records, and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges, so it needs changing much less often. This inkjet all-in-one color printer rests conveniently on a workdesk, and it is light-weight sufficient to relocate from one place to another if required. It can be made use of in the home, office, dormitory, and also, even more, to print, copy, and scan documents. It holds up to 60 sheets of ordinary paper too.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system; you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Before you start installing, make sure you know the printer’s model specifications. If the directory is still there, you can find references from there. For the latest printers, you can install them using only the default USB cable. But for older printers that don’t use a USB cable, you need to download the driver on the printer’s official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Directly From the Website
For Canon printers, you can download drivers on canon site, follow the following steps:
- Go to the first page, in the search section type your printer type, for example, Canon PIXMA MG2522
- You will be given such a choice
- Open the page that matches your printer, make sure that the printer type is compatible and download it according to your computer’s operating system
- Then you will be taken to the download page, click download to save the driver file on your computer
- Double-click software driver file
- Follow the instructions
- Connect the USB cable printer to your computer
- After the installation procedure is complete, print the test page
- If printing correctly, the printer is ready to use.
If your printer is working with a USB cable, connect it to your computer to check if your computer is currently aware of the printer. If your printer works with Wi-Fi, check that each printer and your computer have an Internet connection.
How To Wireless Setup for Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer
Setup Wireless for Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer – Many modern printers can now be connected to the Internet and allows you to print from your desktop computer, laptop, or even cell phone. Some printers use a wired connection and can be prepared with little Ethernet cables, while the other printer can be connected to a wireless network provided through a wireless modem.
Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is the easiest way to communicate. But if you do not have it, some alternative methods are available to keep it allowed for connections to windows. All Canon printers have multiple access points (also known as a hub or router) that are equipped with the automatic call button or WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup). Below are the instructions:
- For Windows users, use the CD that came with the printer and run the setup program. For MAC users, download the guide and software by selecting “Choose your products “from the range of the PIXMA pages.
- The initial screen will appear, then click “Next“, and type a password to allow the installation of the helper tool.
- Once ready, choose between a USB or wireless connection, and “Click”. The command will not work if the printer is not running.
- The printer is now ready, and the next step is to connect to the network. As “Cable Setup ” appears on the screen, press and hold the button until the alarm lamp Wi-Fi orange printer flashes twice, then release.
- At this point, the blue light (Wi-Fi) must flicker fast and the green energy lamp lights up. Note that network connections will be temporarily disabled during setup.
- Here is the Canon Products license Agreement and please allow All Process Wizard installation and will appear on the screen, then click.
- The printer model and the name (SSID) of the wireless network will appear on the screen. Finally, the connection settings have been done. Run to test print.
Setup Wireless for Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer has been programmed to be easy to handle and it will be easy to use. Those are in all the installation instructions. It takes common sense to go through the sequence.