Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon Pixma MG5120 All-in-One Photo Printer is a well-shaped multifunction printer (MFP) for its bargain. It supplies good photo top quality, a robust function set, and sufficient paper capacity that it can do dual-task in the house as well as a home office, supplied that you don’t need to share the printer– it’s limited to direct connection with a PC over a USB cable television.
The Canon Pixma MG5120 can print, copy, and also scan. It makes use of 5 ink storage tanks, including a pigment black. One of the MG5120’s toughness is that it can print directly from a selection of media resources, using its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD to preview pictures. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled electronic camera, and also, its card visitor supports a variety of memory-card layouts. You can connect it to a Bluetooth gadget with an optional Bluetooth adapter.
The Canon Pixma MG5120’s photo printing quality was a little above the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both messages and graphics were somewhat wanting. The photos were like, or a touch far better than what you would certainly anticipate from drugstore prints. Colors were vibrant, though not oversaturated. There were several small photo problems, yet absolutely nothing too significant. A monochrome photo showed a trace of color; one image revealed some aliasing– the tendency for straight lines to show up less than razor-edged.
The text was adequate for college or general business usage, however, except formal records or resumes. Graphics were okay for company usage, but you most likely would not want to use them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink thickness was unequal in secure locations, as well as they showed dithering, a breakup into dot patterns when one looked closely. A couple of printers do an ample work of printing slim white lines in our examinations; however, with the Canon Pixma MG5120, the lines were almost undetectable.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system; you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Before you start installing, make sure you know the printer’s model specifications. If the directory is still there, you can find references from there. For the latest printers, you can install them using only the default USB cable. But for older printers that don’t use a USB cable, you need to download the driver on the printer’s official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Directly From the Website
For Canon printers, you can download drivers on canon site, follow the following steps:
- Go to the first page, in the search section type your printer type, for example, Canon PIXMA MG5120
- You will be given such a choice
- Open the page that matches your printer, make sure that the printer type is compatible and download it according to your computer’s operating system
- Then you will be taken to the download page, click download to save the driver file on your computer
- Double-click software driver file
- Follow the instructions
- Connect the USB cable printer to your computer
- After the installation procedure is complete, print the test page
- If printing correctly, the printer is ready to use.
If your printer is working with a USB cable, connect it to your computer to check if your computer is currently aware of the printer. If your printer works with Wi-Fi, check that each printer and your computer have an Internet connection.
How To Wireless Setup for Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer
Setup Wireless for Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer – Many modern printers can now be connected to the Internet and allows you to print from your desktop computer, laptop, or even cell phone. Some printers use a wired connection and can be prepared with little Ethernet cables, while the other printer can be connected to a wireless network provided through a wireless modem.
Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is the easiest way to communicate. But if you do not have it, some alternative methods are available to keep it allowed for connections to windows. All Canon printers have multiple access points (also known as a hub or router) that are equipped with the automatic call button or WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup). Below are the instructions:
- For Windows users, use the CD that came with the printer and run the setup program. For MAC users, download the guide and software by selecting “Choose your products “from the range of the PIXMA pages.
- The initial screen will appear, then click “Next“, and type a password to allow the installation of the helper tool.
- Once ready, choose between a USB or wireless connection, and “Click”. The command will not work if the printer is not running.
- The printer is now ready, and the next step is to connect to the network. As “Cable Setup ” appears on the screen, press and hold the button until the alarm lamp Wi-Fi orange printer flashes twice, then release.
- At this point, the blue light (Wi-Fi) must flicker fast and the green energy lamp lights up. Note that network connections will be temporarily disabled during setup.
- Here is the Canon Products license Agreement and please allow All Process Wizard installation and will appear on the screen, then click.
- The printer model and the name (SSID) of the wireless network will appear on the screen. Finally, the connection settings have been done. Run to test print.
Setup Wireless for Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer has been programmed to be easy to handle and it will be easy to use. Those are in all the installation instructions. It takes common sense to go through the sequence.