HP ENVY 5055 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Envy 5055 Print is developed to families and workplaces in mind. The Envy 5055 prints well, specifically images, do a great deal of multi-page copy or scan work, the Envy 5055 paired with Instant Ink, quit the convenience of letting your AIO and multipage scan.
Conserving from the time routine of copy much longer files, placing web pages on the scanner glass, scanning, getting rid of, putting the following web page, after that repeating the process is a worthwhile financial investment. The Envy 5055 screen is monochrome. Color presents allow you to, to name a few points, view sneak peeks of papers and also images before printing them directly from USB thumb drives or SD flash cards.
When it comes to connectivity, the Envy 5055’s necessary user interfaces are Wi-Fi, attaching to a single PC via USB, as well as Wireless Direct, HP’s variation of the prominent peer-to-peer network method Wi-Fi Direct, for accessing the printer from your portable smartphone or tablet without either coming from a computer network (LAN). Other mobile connectivity choices are Apple AirPrint, Mopria, HP ePrint for printing emails as well as accessories, and also HP Smart App, a cross-platform chauffeur with several process automation and various other value.
The Envy 5055’s paper tray stands up to 100 sheets of letter-size paper, envelopes, or layers of premium photo paper. And also, HP prices the maximum regular monthly obligation through much of its performance. Its functionality goes well beyond merely interacting in between computing tools as well as printers, however. For example, it allows you to utilize your handheld gadget’s camera for scanning files to the printer or the cloud. And you can print numerous images of all measurements for a month. This little AIO’s scanner is a process more significant than the periodic one- or two-page copy or scan work.
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
How To Install HP ENVY 5055
- After the file download is complete, open the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file named (dmg) or (Exe) according to your operating system.
- Make sure the HP ENVY 5055 printer machine is connected to the computer via USB.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Be sure not to remove the USB ENVY 5055 USB during the installation process.
- The update will start, please wait for the settings to finish, and a message appears “Successfully Done” click “Done.”.
- Restart your computer so that your HP ENVY 5055 driver can update the entire registry.
- After all, is done, your printer HP ENVY 5055 is ready to use.
HP ENVY 5055 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7