HP Officejet 100 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7 – The HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer is almost the same to its precursor with the exemption of simple updates to the silver colour scheme and also a bigger lid that extends protection over the whole device. Like the older variation, the edges are contoured, and even the output bay, top, and also ink cartridge cover all fold nicely right into the body of the printer for streamlined transportation.
This moment about, HP eliminates three separate version options and also provides you with a single model instead, but offers devices like a Bluetooth dongle and even a bring situation for acquisition on the HP Website. The Officejet 100 is compact for easy transportation, determining simply smaller sized than a single-function inkjet printer at 13.7 inches vast, 6.9 inches deep, and 3.3 inches high. With the consisted of the lithium-ion rechargeable battery set up, the printer just weighs 5 pounds, which is approximately the weight of the ordinary notebook computer.
The top of the rectangular print pops up to disclose an incorporated 50-sheet paper input guide with an adjustable slider to fit a short range of media dimensions from regular 8.5-inch-by-11-inch paper down to 3-inch-by-5-inch index cards. A central control panel lives directly below that with four buttons for power, paper feed, the job terminates, and a Bluetooth switch to place the printer in a pairing setting.
Component of the Officejet 100’s allure is its versatile connection options, with Bluetooth being the current tool for combination. You can also establish it up using a standard USB cord, although it deserves keeping in mind that HP doesn’t include one in the package. Also, this printer inexplicably leaves out the SD/miniSD/MMC card slot, so your only possible option for direct media transfers is the PictBridge USB port on the back. The Officejet 100 is HP’s first mobile printer to include incorporated Bluetooth.
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
How To Install HP OfficeJet 100
- After the file download is complete, open the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file named (dmg) or (Exe) according to your operating system.
- Make sure the HP OfficeJet 100 printer machine is connected to the computer via USB.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Be sure not to remove the USB OfficeJet 100 USB during the installation process.
- The update will start, please wait for the settings to finish, and a message appears “Successfully Done” click “Done.”.
- Restart your computer so that your HP OfficeJet 100 driver can update the entire registry.
- After all, is done, your printer HP OfficeJet 100 is ready to use.
HP OfficeJet 100 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7