HP Officejet 3610 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7 – hP Officejet Pro 3610 is a multifunction monochrome printer that can conveniently take care of printing, scanning, and copying jobs as well as is mainly meant for the house as well as little workplaces. Establishing the HP Officejet Pro 3610 is a wind with any one of both supported user interfaces USB or Ethernet. Overall & building and construction looks strong.
The Control panel has got a 2-inch mono display with touch switches and number keypad. Direct printing from USB drives, which is typically existing in many printing gadgets nowadays. Input and also result paper capacities are 250 & 75 web pages, respectively.
The HP 3610 takes care of 2 types of black cartridges, conventional and also XL. The performance of this gadget is very near what is declared by HP. In the test with standard ISO, the device took 16 secs to print the first web page and total 18 A4 pages soon, when the print resolution is set at 600 dpi. The high quality of the prints is above standard.
Similar print and copying speed in copying speed obtained.
The copy took 12 secs. You can have an optimum
possible reduction/enlargement ranging, which is relatively typical.
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
How To Install HP OfficeJet 3610
- After the file download is complete, open the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file named (dmg) or (Exe) according to your operating system.
- Make sure the HP OfficeJet 3610 printer machine is connected to the computer via USB.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Be sure not to remove the USB OfficeJet 3610 USB during the installation process.
- The update will start, please wait for the settings to finish, and a message appears “Successfully Done” click “Done.”.
- Restart your computer so that your HP OfficeJet 3610 driver can update the entire registry.
- After all, is done, your printer HP OfficeJet 3610 is ready to use.
HP OfficeJet 3610 Drivers, Manual, Software Download, Install, For Windows 10, 8, 7